Taranaki Wedding Vendors
'Taranaki Weddings' is an amazing hub for all things wedding related & lots of hard-working vendors.
At the end of this year's summer season, a group of us collaborated to make something special...a photoshoot showcasing a new venue, beautiful bridal gowns, bespoke jackets, yummy cakes, fresh & jewelled blooms, tutus, celebrants, table decor, wedding gifts & bridesmaid attire. Phew!
Once again, the weather was magnificent & the view from Avista Heights was breathtaking.; a panorama stretching from the Sugarloaves to the White Cliffs.
A special twist on the day was that our 'bride' & 'groom' models became an actual bride & groom! Zara, the bride, told us that she'd never had the opportunity to wear a real wedding dress as they'd been married in a registry office. So, she sprang the news of a vow renewal on a quite unsuspecting husband!
If you're planning a wedding, make your first port of call the Taranaki Weddings website & check out the talented list of vendors in the directory.
...& here's the video from the day by CaptureYou video & Photography.
- Venue: Avista Heights
- Venue decor: Midway Party Hire
- Bridal gowns: Churchwood Bridal
- Jackets: Lushington
- Make up & hair: Kelly - Churchwood Bridal, Julie - Dream Shots Studios
- Bridesmaid dresses: 27 Dresses NZ
- Tutus, flowergirl dresses & everlasting bouquets: Romayse Tutus
- Flowers: Hollie Sarten at Flower Studio
- Video: CaptureYou Video & Photography
- Celebrants: Tiffany Apaitia-Vague & Beverley McLean
- Page boys: Ethan & Sam's Room
- Styling: Adore You - Wedding Planning & Styling
- Cake: Delish Cakes & Cupcakes
- Dressing gowns & gifts: La Paige
- Photography: Dream Shots Studio & Abi Hackling Photography